1¾ cup flour
2¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon or other spices of choice
¼ tsp salt
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
½ cup milk
2 large ripe bananas
1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
2 Tbsp canna-oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 apple grated
1/2 apple sliced
A few Tbsps pecans and chocolate chips
1. Before starting make sure to pre-heat the oven to 365 degrees F. To get started lets measure out the strength of our oil so we can plan accordingly. Use the tCheck calculator after getting your CBV to adjust and personalize the potency of each serving of the bread.
2. In the blender mix the milk, the apple sliced, bananas, molasses, vanilla, and the canna-oil.
3. In a bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and powdered sugar. Add the wet ingredients and mix.
4. Add pecans and chocolate chip and mix until uniform.
5. Place mixture in over parchment paper in a 8 x 5 loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, cut into 8 slices and enjoy your 5 mg potent treat.
This article was sponsored by tCheck.