Aside from being cute and convenient, these Ganja Gummies are fantastically flavorful and a fun, effective way to medicate. If possible, make these candies in a silicon mold and they’ll pop right out after being chilled. It’s also helpful to taste the mixture before pouring it into the mold. If the weed taste is too strong, try adding some additional honey.
Serves 24 (individual Ganja Gummies)
- 1 large pkg. orange Jell-O
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup canna-oil
- 4 packets gelatin
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- A dash of cornstarch
1. Combine the Jell-O and 1 cup of orange juice in a medium saucepan. Add the honey and canna-oil and heat slowly, stirring frequently.
2. In a small bowl mix the gelatin with the remaining orange juice and allow to sit for five minutes.
3. Add the gelatin to the Jell-O and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Whisk almost constantly and get the sides of the pan.
4. Pour the ganja gummies mixture into silicon molds or coated mini paper cups. Allow to cool at room temperature and then chill in the fridge.
5. Remove the ganja gummies from the molds. Toss each candy with a bit of cornstarch to prevent sticking.
TELL US: What other kinds of bite-sized cannabis treats would you like to know how to make?
Originally published in issue 14 of Cannabis Now Magazine.