Not hard to make and easy to eat, these Almond Bliss Bars are tasty drizzled with chocolate or topped with your favorite scoop of ice cream.
8 ounces unsalted butter, melted
4 ounces canna-butter, melted
2 ½ cups granulated sugar
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond extract
3 cups all purpose flour (substitute gluten-free flour if desired)
1 cup sliced almonds
¼ cup granulated sugar
Heat oven to 340.
1. In a large bowl combine the butters and the sugar. Stir until smooth.
2. Add the eggs and mix well. And the extracts and continue to mix.
3. Stir in the flour until there are no lumps.
4. Spread the batter into a parchment lined 9 x 13 inch pan. Sprinkle with the almonds and top with the sugar. With your clean hands evenly distribute the almonds and sugar.
5. Bake until set, about 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.
Originally published in issue 14 of Cannabis Now.